- We hereby inform that: your personal data controller is the company named FuturoCoin OÜ, address: Harju maakond, Tallinn, Lasnamäe linnaosa, Löötsa tn 5, 11415, Estonia, registered under the number 14540332, with share capital of EUR 2500, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”).
- Your data shall be processed for the purposes of:
- Personal data shall be transferred to subjects that cooperate on the Website and that provide services available there, as well as:
- Your personal data shall be processed for a period:
- You provide your personal data voluntarily, but it is required in order to conclude and execute the contract for the purchase of cryptocurrency. The failure to provide data shall make it impossible to conclude the contract.
- The Controller processes your personal data with the use of automated decision-making tools, including profiling.
- You have the right to demand access to your personal data from the Controller, correct your data, delete it, restrict its processing, or move it.
- You have the right to object to having your data processed, as well as to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing the consent shall not affect the conformity with the right to process based on the consent established before it was withdrawn.
- If it is deemed that processing personal data by the personal data Controller infringes the provisions of GDPR, you have the right to file a complaint to the supervisory body (i.e. the President of the Personal Data Protection Office).
a) concluding and executing contracts to which you are a party, and also carrying out transactions of purchasing cryptocurrency – due to the fact that processing is indispensable for the execution of a contract, a party of which is the person being the subject of data (Article 6 section 1 letter b of GDPR),
b) claiming due amounts – based on Article 6 section 1 letter f of GDPR,
c) performing legal obligations imposed on the Controller in relation to conducting a business activity – based on Article 6 section 1 letter c of GDPR, i.e. due to the fact that processing is indispensable for the performance of the legal obligation imposed on the Controller,
d) conducting marketing and promoting activities – based on a separately given consent (Article 6 section 1 letter a of GDPR),
e) sending commercial information electronically pursuant to Article 10 section 2 of the act on rendering electronic services of 18 July 2002 (consolidated text of the Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1219, as amended) – based on separately given consent,
f) using telecommunication end devices and automatic calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing pursuant to Article 172 of Act on Telecommunication Law of 16 July 2004 (consolidated text of the Journal of Laws of 2017, item 1907, as amended) – based on a given consent.
a) to accounting offices providing bookkeeping services for the Controller,
b) to law offices providing legal services to the Controller,
c) to post office operators,
d) to the operator of an online payment system.
a) necessary for the Controller to provide electronic services or execute contracts, also after their execution due to the possibility that the parties exercise their rights resulting from the contracts, as well as in the case of claiming possible due amounts—to the moment when your claims expire or the user account on the Controller’s website is deleted, whichever comes later,
b) to the moment of withdrawing the consent or objecting to having your data processed—in cases of processing your data based on a separately given consent to marketing and promoting actions or on a basis mentioned in Article 6 section 1 letter e or f of GDPR, including for the purposes of a direct marketing.